I was just enjoying some late night me time, surfing through my regular reads in the blog world, when I was tagged by The Pajama Mama. I'm feeling sort of honored and all, since I don't really have any personal friends in the blogging world. Then again, the pj lady tagged everyone who visited so I guess I'm just a victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. ;-)
So, after wracking my brain for 100 things the other night, now I need six weird things, as if there wasn't enough weirdness in my list to begin with.
- I have action plans for everything.
- I have ridiculously long arms. Seriously, it is a rare find when I bring home a long sleeved shirt that truly has long enough sleeves. (My karate instructor tells me this is an asset for sparring; all I know is that it's made dressing myself a lot more difficult.)
- I love the beach, but only go in the ocean up to my knees. (Sharks, duh!)
- I never tried any type of seafood until I was in college (unless you count fish filets drowned in ketchup.)
- I like my eggs scrambled with salsa and cheese.
- I have never had a cavity.
I am now required to choose six people to tag, and according to The Pajama Mama, "after YOU get tagged, you have to go back to the blog of the person who tagged you and let them know you have fullfilled your tagging obligation and put up your list of six things. That means you have to come back HERE and let me know you put up a post with your six items."
I don't know if any of you will do this or not, but I'm one of those people who gets the silly forwarded emails and decides I have to send it along to exactly seven people or else bad things will happen, so it only makes sense that I would feel a strong obligation to complete this task as well. So, I am tagging:
- Mrs. W or Butterbean's Biscuits
- J of Thinking About. . .
- City Slicker Mom
- Amalah, who I'm guessing will probably pass on doing this, but I would LOVE to see her weird things.
- the weirdgirl
- Jody of and baby makes 6!
If I didn't tag you, but the mood moves you, feel free to let me know your six weird things too! That means you, lurkers and non-blogging friends!